Saturday, November 27, 2010

Faster than light.

OH MY. This year has gone by soo fast, and it's almost over. Before I know it, Christmas will be here, and then the new year. I feel like as I get older that life just keeps on racing past me even faster. I'm having a hard time keeping track of my right now, and not letting myself get too caught up with my future. Life has been so busy with school and other activities, that I don't quite know how to keep up. I have so many dreams and goals that I want to achieve by the end of the year, so I believe that a December Dream List is required.
I love this time of year soo much, and I don't want to waste any minute of it! Now, if I didn't have homework OR need to finish my greatly overdue drivers ed, then that would be easier. But, life just ins't always easy like that, right? What are your December dreams? 
xoxo. Abbey Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I like your December Dreams! That makes me smile!!! I'm going to have to get back to you on my December Dreams...there are so many because this is my absolute favorite time of year! I think you and I are just drawn to the magic of December because we are December babies! :O) Love you!

    ReplyDelete