Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Month Challenge.

Lately I have found myself struggling with finding balance between my time spent on the computer, and time spent actually living. And honestly, more of my free time is spent on the computer than actually living my life and enjoying time with the people I love. So I've decided that I am going to challenge myself and take a whole month off from computer and my itouch, except for school purposes. This is honestly going to be super hard, but I'm kinda excited on what I can accomplish when I don't let the internet consume me on a daily basis. And on top of that, I'm going to keep a visual journal of my 30 or so days until I'm back online. I think this will be good, getting my priorities on track.
So, this is the last time I'm going to write for a while.
Much love, Abbey Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA. i have been thinking about doing the same thing...i will miss your posts, but i cant wait to hear what you can do because you are amazing...ALWAYS. love you. so proud of you. xo, nellierae.

    ReplyDelete