Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Autumn Loves.

I am so so so glad that it finally feels like fall! Everytime I walk outside I just love the crisp air that is blowing through my small little town, and then I dream of curling up with a pumpkin spice latte (which are now back at starbucks! yay!). Anyways, here are a few music loves that are inspiring me right now.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
And while you are listening to some She & Him (yes, that is Zooey Deschanel you're hearing), here are some pretty pictures of Zooey Deschanel, whom I love love love.



(all via we heart it)
I just love her style, and an quite upset that I still haven't seen 500 Days of Summer. Which I need to watch soon. Anyways, I'm off to jot down ideas for my Etsy! Today I'm going to work on designing some blythe clothing, because I miss my lovely doll. Tomorrow I will show some more autumn loves.
Sweet dreams!
xoxo. stargirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment