Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Food.

I've kinda noticed lately that a lot of my posts are about food... And what can I say? I like food. It's good. It's fun to make. Maybe I'm a little bit of a food nerd. But who cares?
Anyways, the other day I had a total vegan lunch, and I was quite proud of myself.
 I had carrot chips with hummus, and wasabi peas. I just recently discovered wasabi peas when my mom brought them home last week, and man, they are good. But have a major kick to them.
 I also pureed up some strawberries and bananas, kinda making my own rendition of Naked Juice, which I plan to expand upon soon.
 Oh my. So, this is sorta a family tradition. Ok, it's totally a tradition. Starburst jellybeans. The best. Ever. Go get some. They will make your Easter experience complete.

And mommy and I put together a cupcake puzzle, and honestly, I did not enjoy putting the puzzle together. But, I did enjoy the movies and spending time with mom.
Today, mom and I headed up to Catoosa and had lunch with my grandparents at this cute little lunch spot called The Pecan Porch. I had their All Veggie sandwich on a croissant, which was swiss, provolone, and cheddar cheese, with romaine lettuce, and vidalia onion dressing. Soo good. And they have the BEST cookies. Nice to know that there are such great lunch venues that my grandparents love near them, and my future college!
What good food has been enchanting you this week?
XOXO, Abbey Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment