Thursday, February 10, 2011

Creating loves.

Since we have been snowed in, I've done quite a few project restyles.
1. Finished my vintage suitcase turned camera bag

I found this suitcase at an antique mall in Claremore, and it is the most lovely green color. Well, I was thinking over what I was going to do with it, and got the idea that I would take out the lining and make it into a camera bag, and it can also double as a prop on photo shoots!

2. I made 2 dresses into skirts.
Before....

After

I totally forgot to take a "before" picture of this one.. but the  silhouette was vintage-inspired, kinda Audrey Hepburn-ish. 
The top dress was my homecoming dress from last year, and both of the tops on these dresses were too tight on my chest, so I quickly made them into skirts by folding the top inside the skirt, and then sewing over it. It was super easy and quick, and now I have something that I can wear easily.

Thats just a little bit of what I've been doing while we've been snowed in.
XOXO, Abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment