Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day.

Today is Valentine's Day, obviously. And honestly, I really hate Valentine's Day. It's just kinda a pointless holiday, if you ask me. I firmly believe that we should love the people close to us every single day, not just one day a year when we buy them boxes of chocolates. Now, I'm not saying that I don't enjoy chocolates or stuff like that, but it's so much sweeter when you randomly receive a little gift from that special person in your life. But that's just how I feel about it.
Today my mom and I were pleasantly surprised when we got in the car this morning and found roses, chocolate, and cards from my dad on the dash. It kinda made me smile. Today I gave some friends Mr. Men and Little Miss Valentines.
After school, Whitney and I worked out for the first time via Just Dance 2. It is soo fun. And then we ate dinner, and went to her friend Ruth's basketball game, and I finally got to meet Ruth!! They didn't win, but they played really well. Afterwards, we drove around town, and then stopped at the new QT by my house to get some soda and ice cream.
In lieu of Valentines Day, I just happened to wear hearts.
How did you spend Valentine's Day?
Happy Heart Day!
xoxo, Abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment